Skip Navigation

Military Transfer Credit

Indiana Tech appreciates your service to the nation, and we want to make sure you are given appropriate credit for your military training and experience. To find out what college credit you have based on your service, you just need to provide us with a military transcript.

Army, Navy, Marine, and Coast Guard veterans and service-members can access a transcript through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) portal. In 2013, JST replaced the old AARTS, SMART, and CGI systems you may be familiar with.

  • Once you are logged in to JST, click on Transcripts at the top of the page.
  • From this page, option 1 Transcript will generate an unofficial transcript. Your admissions representative may ask for this unofficial copy to complete a pre-evaluation of transfer credit.
  • Option 5 Official Transcript Request allows you to get an official copy delivered to us electronically within 24 hours of your request. An official copy is not required for admission, but it is required for graduation.
  • When making your official transcript request, search “Indiana Tech” when prompted. If more than one option appears, make sure to select “Indiana Tech, 1600 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN.”

Air Force veterans and service-members still get transcripts through Parchment. Request that your official transcripts be sent to

If you have any questions about transcripts and transfer credits, please direct them to