Skip Navigation

Contact Information Changes

To make any changes to your address or phone number, please log into my.IndianaTech. Under the Help tab, scroll down to forms and change your address or phone number.

Name changes can be made by completing the Change of Information Form. Legal documentation is necessary to complete a name change. Once you have completed the form, submit a copy of your new driver’s license, social security card, or marriage/divorce documentation for verification.

If you have any questions please contact us and we’d be happy to assist you.