If you’re taking classes chances are you’ll have questions that pertain to our office at some point during your time as a student here. We are happy to answer them. Before you contact us, please be sure to review the rest of our website. You may find answers to your questions just a few clicks away.
Some things to consider before you get in touch:
- If you’re a student and are looking for information that deal with classes, grades, registration or have an academics-related question, visit our current students section.
- Looking for the academic calendar?
- Need to request a transcript?
- If you have a specific question that is not answered on the website, please call our office during business hours to speak with one of our staff. You can email us too.
- Please use our site search one the left-hand side of this page to look for information pertaining to only the University Registrar.
Phone & email
Phone: 800.937.2448, ext. 2320
Our mailing address
Indiana Tech – University Registrar
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
We are located on the 1st floor in the Abbott Center, located on our main campus in Fort Wayne.
Please refer to our staff directory if you need to contact someone in our office directly.
Additional resources & offices
We’ve provided a list of the most common offices and departments that those who interact with the University Registrar also reach out to. For a complete listing of all offices and departments at Indiana Tech, visit our directory page.