Skip Navigation

Student Resources

In addition to routine tasks such as registering for classes and requesting transcripts, the registrar’s office can also help you with a wide range of less common needs related to your academic progress and your university records. These include:

  • Consortium resources: If you need to take a course at another college in the Fort Wayne area while enrolled at Indiana Tech, check the rules for the Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium
  • Enrollment verifications: The University Registrar can provide official proof of your enrollment or graduation.
  • Contact information changes: Please let us know if you change your name, address, or phone number.