Forms & Documents
Below is a list of forms that the Office of the University Registrar provides for current students and alumni. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here please contact us.
Transcript requests from other institutions
To obtain a transcript from another institution (e.g. high school, college, etc.), complete the external Transcript Request form and send it to the institution from which you are requesting a transcript.
Students needing a verification of enrollment, graduation, last date of registration, or major can fill out the Verification Request form.
Included below is a list of printable PDF and online forms. In order complete a PDF form, you will need to print it out, get any necessary signatures, and return it to our office by mail, in person, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review any form carefully before submitting any form as special instructions on submitting it may apply.
- Information Change
- Change of Curriculum (Traditional undergraduate | College of Professional Studies)
- CLEP/DSST testing information
- CLEP exam equivalents
- DANTES exam equivalents
- FERPA Non-Directory Information Release
- Guest Student Application
- Petition for Graduation
- Pre-Approval for Transfer Credit
- Application for Readmission
- Replacement Diploma Request
- Undergraduate Degree Advancement